Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bitten

I have not been reading the Twilight series, but many of my friends have and are already making plans to see the third movie, Eclipse, which doesn't open until the end of the month.

While chatting about the movie, one of my church-going friends confessed that she just started reading the series and is totally obsessed. It consumes all her free time. She reads so often and so intensely that her young daughter approached her as she was engrossed in reading one of the dark-covered books and asked, "Mama, are those your scriptures?

3 comments:

Kiki said...

HA! The story really does pull you in. So are you going to start the series?

Tane and Angela said...

hey miki! you just have to try it...me and ava would have quiet reading time-when i read it while i was pregnant with gabby. now every twilight character or sound of the name she hears, she yells "Twilight mom!! YES" and gives me a high five. hahaha...i guess you could say like mother like daughter huh? lol this third book is the best of all though..=)

M-L said...

I have been reading Percy Jackson with the kids... Ethan and Mathilde are ahead of me in the series but it is so nice to know what they are reading! No danger of being too taken though!