Monday, April 5, 2010

Déjà who?

A recent conversation with Kyle

Kyle: Have you ever had the feeling that you've done something before? I feel like we've been on this drive before and that I've seen those eagles before, but at the same time, I know this is our first time. It's weird. Do you know what I'm talking about?

Me: Yes, Kyle, I do. There's even a word for it, déjà vu.

Kyle: Oh, cool. So you've felt déjà vu before too?

Me: Yes, Kyle, I have.


2010


2002

There's a glitch in the Matrix!

7 comments:

Seamore Tomato said...

A - That is eerie.

And B - I can't believe that you still have an outfit that Kyle wore.

Kiki said...

HOLY goodness, they look exactly the same!! They are adorable, you know.

The Ricks said...

Seriously.

Freaky.

At least you know Sean is going to be just as gorgeous as Kyle when he grows up!

Tane and Angela said...

Whoa! trippy! they're like twins but 8 years apart! lol

Anonymous said...

Such a cute conversation. And, wow, they really could be twins separated by 8 years.

SeeCampbell said...

Oh my HILARIOUS! They look so much alike, yes? Hope you are having fun with your little guys!

Steph said...

That's a great way to have twins!!